TRACK 1: Advanced Injectable Training Course – Neurotoxin Presentations
Sunday, November 18, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:45 PM
*Prior training and six months of practical experience required*
Injectables are in higher demand than ever before. Stay ahead of the curve and learn all of the cutting-edge tricks and techniques to give your patients the faces they've always dreamed of.
Our hands-on injectable training course focuses specifically on neurotoxins and dermal Fillers. Gain clinical experience and take advantage of the opportunity to practice under the guidance of our hand-picked team of expert instructors. You'll learn valuable skills, including:
- Facial shaping, wrinkle reduction, and facial rejuvenation techniques
- Avoiding injection mistakes
- How to treat difficult complications
- How to choose the ideal treatment for your patient
- Grow your practice revenues
- Advanced regenerative aesthetics injectable techniques
*Includes course materials and 8 CME credits upon completion*
Moderator: Robert Troell, M.D.
Faculty: Monica Bonakdar, M.D.; Nasir Mohammedi, M.D.; Robert Troell, M.D.
To view the Program At-A-Glance, click here.