TRACK 1: Advanced Hands-On Injectable Training Course (Offered Twice)*Prior training and six months of practical experience required*
Injectables are in higher demand than ever before. Stay ahead of the curve and learn all of the cutting-edge tricks and techniques to give your patients the faces they've always dreamed of.
Our hands-on injectable training course focuses specifically on neurotoxins and dermal Fillers. Gain clinical experience and take advantage of the opportunity to practice under the guidance of our hand-picked team of expert instructors. You'll learn valuable skills, including:
- Facial shaping, wrinkle reduction, and facial rejuvenation techniques
- Avoiding injection mistakes
- How to treat difficult complications
- How to choose the ideal treatment for your patient
- Grow your practice revenues
- Advanced regenerative aesthetics injectable techniques
TRACK 2: General Education - All About Aesthetics
The General Education Track covers the most important treatments and topics facing medical aesthetics, including:
- The latest scientific research results
- Emerging procedures and technologies
- Innovative and ground breaking case studies
- The hottest legal and/or ethical topics
- Scientific presentations that will include body shaping, regenerative aesthetics, feminine rejuvenation, male aesthetics, skin care and more.
TRACK 3: Certified Aesthetic Consultant Program - Advanced Techniques for Practice Success (Offered Twice)
It's time to make it official. Put your skills to the test and master the art, science, and business of medical aesthetic practice management.
The Certified Aesthetic Consultant program is the only continuously updated certification program in the industry, offering a comprehensive approach to learning the core competencies essential to practice success. The program has been carefully designed as a highly-structured, interactive and intensive platform with the most up-to-date information in:
- Advanced Marketing Techniques
- Advanced Practice Metrics
- Advanced Counseling Skills
- Advanced Practice Management Skills
You will learn from a select group of experts in the areas of practice marketing, patient counseling, and executive office management. You'll also have the opportunity to take a certification examination upon conclusion of the course, and be well on your way to a new direction in your career.
We look forward to connecting with you and your colleagues at our event in November. Be sure to invite your entire staff to join us, because at The Aesthetic Academy, there is something new to learn for every member of your practice.